Discovering Ireland Vacation has teamed up with Ireland's premier food critic Georgina Campbell in bringing you a guide to some of the best restaurants on the island of Ireland .
Georgina Campbell is one of Ireland's leading food and hospitality writers. Her widely-read column in the Irish Independent Weekend Magazine has earned her many fans for its practical and down-to-earth approach - and, for the last seven years, the same honesty has applied to her comprehensive and critically acclaimed independently assessed guides to Ireland's best places to eat, drink and stay; 'Georgina Campbell's Ireland - the guide' ($19.95/€19.95) and its compact companion, Georgina Campbell's Ireland - the Dublin Guide' ($10/€10), both available in most bookshops.
Here is a selection of restaurants from Georgina Campbell's latest guide:
- Chapter One - Dublin 1
- Jacques - Cork City
- Casino House - Kilbritain, West Cork
- The Chart House - Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Gannons above the Bell - Cahir, Co. Tipperary
- The Left Bank Bistro - Athlone, Co. Westmeath
- La Riva - Wexford
- The Wild Geese Restaurant - Adare, Co. Limerick
- MacNean House & Bistro - Blacklion, Co. Cavan