An activity honeymoon for something a little less ordinary. Stay in a cosy country cottage in Connemara overlooking the famous Galway Bay with a choice of different activities from scuba diving, horse riding and wind surfing. Don’t miss the opportunity to take a ferry to the Aran Islands for an authentic experience of the auld country of Ireland.
Sample the romance of the Emerald Isle and enjoy a special honeymoon in Ireland.
- The romantic scenery of Ireland is legendary - an evocative landscape of sweeping lake filled glens, broad sandy stretches of deserted beaches and winding roads around a patchwork of emerald green rural countryside, Ireland is the idyllic getaway just for the two of you.
Whether it is a night in a fairytale castle, a quiet country cottage, horse-riding for two (as in this suggested honeymoon) or a hip city break in Dublin, we can arrange it all and our close contacts with Ireland's hoteliers means you'll be made to feel extra special when staying in Ireland.
All honeymoon packages and itineraries we offer, can be adapted to your own unique requirements or you can contact our expert Ireland vacations specialists now to build your own unique honeymoon in Ireland.
- Rental of a economy-size car including all fees and taxes, CDW, theft protection and location service charge
- 1 week accommodation at Ballyvaughan Holiday Cottages
- Transport with the Aran Islands Ferry
- Half day at Discover Scuba Diving
- Half day Horse Riding
- Wind Surfing (only available April 1 – Sept 30)