A stately Georgian Mansion, Dundrum House is set in Co. Tipperary within acres of parkland, with a Golf Course & Country Club, 10 miles from the Rock of Cashel.
Dundrum House dates back to 1730, built for Lord Hawarden, Earl of Montalt who governed the region during the times of Anglo authority. The hotel is set within sweeping grounds surrounded by an 18-hole parkland golf course incorporating County Golf and Country Club.
Dundrum House has been tastefully renovated and provides all the charm of a distinguished country retreat, while many rooms retain original ceilings and fireplaces. Hugely spacious guest rooms are sympathetically furnished with period style items, blending Dundrum's historic elements with modern conveniences.
Dundrum's range of facilities include an elegantly set restaurant and a fully equipped leisure centre, which includes a 20 metre swimming pool and a health spa with sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi and a range of health and beauty therapies.
But Dundrum's prime facility is undoubtedly its golf course, designed by Philip Walton, this par 72 course uses the natural features of woodland and parkland and the Multeen River to create a challenging course. While the Golf Club's Venue Restaurant and bar offer a friendly welcome for a few post round drinks.